Friday, November 13, 2009

Where should i take my daughter to get her hair done?

I am african american and my child is african american and puerto rican. She has beautiful curly hair. I normally go to a stylist that does african american hair. The back of my daughters hair grows really weird. On the sides it is long but in the middle it is short i dont know who i should take her to she is only 4 and i dont like a lot of chemicals in her hair



Where should i take my daughter to get her hair done?

well do you have any friends that had a geat hair cut?



maybe ask them where they got it cut at!



ask them where they did and take ur duaghter!



here's some tip



scheldule on a date that they aren't that busy so they can take their time and does a good job!



the salon i recommen it's called toni and guy



Where should i take my daughter to get her hair done?

Simple to the barber!!

No comments:

Post a Comment