Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What easy Afro-American hair style can i use between braids and perm (or natural)?

I have had braids in for two years, permed, had it break, and now I'm back in braids. I don't want to repeat this over again so I was wondering if anyone knows any easy and nice natural hairstyles for african american women...



ps I have a round face as well...



THANKS



What easy Afro-American hair style can i use between braids and perm (or natural)?

I'm also AA, with a round face, and natural hair. I've never permed my hair but I can rock a wrap with the best of 'em. LOL..



Seriously though, I love braids but when I don't have the time to get them done, or get my hair hot-combed and wrapped, I do the Kelis! I just let it go all natural and curly/wavy.



If you don't have natural curly/wavy hair and you know how to cornrow/plait - even a little bit - you can do this;



1. Wash your hair and braid it back while it's wet. (Or you can do it dry but be sure to wet it with setting lotion or even water with a little bit of conditioner)



2. Undo the braids/plaits.



*If it's not wavy enough for your liking, redo the braids/plaits WITHOUT combing your hair out. And don't forget your setting lotion :-)



3. Style your hair and go. I personally just let it run wild. It's a cute look, especially on a round face!



Good Luck!



What easy Afro-American hair style can i use between braids and perm (or natural)?

You can do plenty. You can get jazzy rolls, double strand twist (even on short hair), coils ( you can coil with fingers or comb).

No comments:

Post a Comment