Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Looking for a healthy hair stylist in Fort Worth, TX. Someone who takes their time and assess my hai

I have shoulder length hair and am looking for a stylist who specializes in African-American hair. I need someone who takes their time to assess my hair and who can tell me what my hair needs. I can't stand the stylists who double and triple book though. I need someone in Fort Worth, male or female. I don't use a lot of heat on my hair and usually just wear a wrap do. I like my hair to be soft and full of body and shine. I like it really bone straight especially around the edges. Sometimes i like that wild, wind-blown look as well. Does anybody out there know of anyone. I would even be willing to travel to Dallas, Plano if it's worth it. I'm particular about my hair and know exactly what I want. Thanks to everyone in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment