Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hair care for African American ladies??

I saw a lady in the store that had a beautiful hair style. I asked her about it and she said she has a deep condition and a dubi (i know I spelled it wrong) wrap and stlye. What is a dubi wrap? I know it made her hair look like slik but I do not know what exactley what they do. I do not go to the salon very much but I am willing to go if they can make my hair look that silky! Thanks in advance!!!



Hair care for African American ladies??

a dubbie wrap is either roller setting your hair, then blow drying it out and wrapping it, or just straigtening the hair and wrapping it, its a cute style but can cause a lot of damage of used often. You can achieve the same look by roller setting your hair, then wrapping it. it'll have volume, depending on what you use on your hair, it should have shine and loose curls as well.



Hair care for African American ladies??

A dubie is when they blow dry your hair straight. and depending on where you are it could be just a roller set. But here in chicago its a blowdry style.

No comments:

Post a Comment