Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I am wondering how well the Maxiglide works on African American's who have thick and coarse hai

I am a African American female who has very thick, coarse hair. I've recently decided to go 'natural' with my hair and haven't applied any chemicals to my hair in over 3 months. I am looking for products or methods that will help me straighten my hair while I'm letting my processed hair grow out and my 'new growth hair' come in.



Or should I not even bother with straighteners right now and just cut off all my processed hair and began anew? I was told that that is the easiest route to take when trying to go natural with your hair. If this is the best method, what would be the easiest and best way to wear my hair fashionably, but at the same time making sure that it is healthy?



I am wondering how well the Maxiglide works on African American's who have thick and coarse hair.?

the whole point of transitioning to natural hair is so you can slowly get use to your natural hair texture...trying to make your natural hair as straight as your relaxed hair will make your hair break off where the different textures meet. it is best if you want to keep your length to start doing natural styles (twists, cornrows, rollersets). or you could just cut all your relaxed hair off so you don't have to worry about two different textures that have two different sets of needs



I am wondering how well the Maxiglide works on African American's who have thick and coarse hair.?

ok no please dont buy the maxi glide i wanted this for so so so long until i read real reveiwas on it and not that good it burns the hair i would look into buying the chi my hair was all natural like yours but my mom took me to the salon and got me a relaxer so year i dont really need a high expensive straightenr i use a conait one and i want to get the new tigi bedhead one but sice your natural i would look into the sedu



http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Ionic_Cera_r1...



I am wondering how well the Maxiglide works on African American's who have thick and coarse hair.?

I'm 13, african american, and have very naturally curly hair. My mom bought me a maxi-glide, and it works so well!!! No joke. It works on all hair types and texturess =]]. I was even able to slide my fingers through my hair. I love it so much! It also comes with an instructional DVD, so have no worries. And don't listen to what the other person above said. It works great. It doesn't burn you as long as you follow the proper guidlines mentioned in the DVD. If a 13 year old whose had it for over a month and doesn't burn themselves, a grown woman should have no problem with it.



I am wondering how well the Maxiglide works on African American's who have thick and coarse hair.?

Read the article "Three Ways To Transition From Relaxed Hair to Natural Hair" at http://www.black-hair-growth.info/Black-...

No comments:

Post a Comment