Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bi-racial hair help?

I'm sorry if this sounds silly, but I've never seen this question on here, so, here goes.



I'm biracial (black/white). My hair is wavy/curly. It's really poofy and frizzy. I've seen products just for African American hair, so I assume all the products that don't say that are mostly for white people. I'm not sure if I should use the African American products or the white products to tame my hair. Please help. I'm so confused.



Bi-racial hair help?

You don't sound silly, I appreciate the honesty. You should probably try a few different of each type, and decide which one works best for your type of hair. You may also want to consult with an African American stylist, they can give you suggestions on the best way to take care of your hair.



Bi-racial hair help?

Depends which product works best for you try one product at a time %26amp; keep using which ever one works best.



Bi-racial hair help?

first of all, get your hair relaxed.. you can also do this yourself. secondly, invest in a GOOD flat iron. for your type of hair, i'd recommend the chi, sedu, solia, or corioliss iron. go to a salon and see what irons they have. a good one will cost from $100-200. the cheap ones will just damage your hair and won't straightn properly.



good luck!



Bi-racial hair help?

i have white with straight hair and even I basically just shave it all... it saves a lot of time and money...sumthin to think about



Bi-racial hair help?

i'm white and my daughter is black. i use the brand Motions in her hair. it works well. it smells good, and its not messy. also try pantene for women of color (brown bottles). it is the best.



Bi-racial hair help?

Products that advertise for African American hair are full of petroleum and mineral oil which is not good for your hair. They are a lot of crap. I suggest using whatever works for your hair. Please visit this site www.nappturality.com to find out lots of products, styling tips, hair how to's, pictures, and more to help you learn more about your hair. www.kinky-curly.com and www.oyinhandmade.com make wonderful products for all textured hair.



A lot of people, especially white people who have bi-racial children visit nappturality for hair information.



PLEASE!!!!! Do not relax your hair. This will do nothing but damage your hair more. It can cause alopecia and make your hair fall out.



Bi-racial hair help?

Hi Kelly...thats what we are here for is to answer questions.



Wash hair with good shampoo.



Take a straighter or curling iron curl hair...



After done brush threw..



Get u some Pantene wax,rub on hands and rub all threw hair..



Take a pic and fluff out all over.



First pic to left I like..



http://www.hairfinder.com/virtual-hairst...



Bi-racial hair help?

Yes, it is difficult for "mixed" race ppl to find products for their hair (me included). However, I would err on the side of using black hair products. If you don't want to relax your hair and you want it straight-use a straight iron (some are very expensive but you might catch a good ceramic one on sale at Sallys or another outlet). Don't forget to use a light oil (I use an oil sheen spray) before you use it though or it will look dry. If you want to tame curls-use a leave in conditioner. I use Aphogee (sp) and then let my hair air dry. Hope it helps.



Bi-racial hair help?

ok i use this one porduct called mixed chicks its realy good for hair like yours probly i use it and it is great

No comments:

Post a Comment