Friday, November 13, 2009

What is the most natural looking hair weave for African Americans?

I am about to gradate from college and my hair is not as long as I want it too be yet. I want to know what is the best human ,human hair out there because I really want my hair to look natural. My hair is black naturally so it should not be too hard to match it.



What is the most natural looking hair weave for African Americans?

weaves do not have to be damaging if applied correctly... have your sylist go over options of how you would like the hair aplied (glued, braided, strand by strand, bonded) and textures. In the meantime, get your hair from a reputable place and not some corner store beauty suply shop. I have found that top salons use hisandher.com for their hair weave needs. Quality hair!!



What is the most natural looking hair weave for African Americans?

your own hair. weave are very damage to the hair if not done properly you can lose your hair and look like and a@@@@%26amp;%26amp;%26amp;**



and if you dont take care of it properly you can lose your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment