Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What type of hair should I use when brading my hair? Is human hair good or synthetic.?

Keep in mind my hair is on the thick side and I dont want to spend too much money on hair. Plus which hair style is better the wet in wavy one the j-curl or straight hair ? Thanks 4 whomever can answer my question. PeAce



P.S. I'm half black and Indian but my hair is really thick and dry :( I would like to know which hair product is best for African American hair and are the salon products better than the cheaper ones?



What type of hair should I use when brading my hair? Is human hair good or synthetic.?

I like synthetic. Human IS EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE 50 DOLLARS FOR A PACK OF HAIR. I go for the Yaki Perm (i believe thats the type) because its soft just like the human but not as expensive.



I LOVE THE STRAIGHT HAIR BUT FOR SCHOOL, I MIGHT GET THE WET AND WAVY ITS PRETTY ALSO!!!!!!!!



GIRL TRY PINK LOTION, ITS PERFECT!!!!!!!! and coconut oil and ginsing hair cream, it grows your hair out. I also use another product but its in french. Grow your hair like *that* lol When your hair is dont, spray with Olive Oil Spray but dont over do it..



What type of hair should I use when brading my hair? Is human hair good or synthetic.?

Let's see here. You want to get your hair braided(you have a thick grade of hair and it's dry..but we'll get to that in a bit!)but don't want to spend money. Unfortunately, honey, you're gonna shell out some dough. The best type of hair to use is human hair(try the Yakky Wavy) because it's very versatile.



Regardless of your hair type or style, you have to take care of it. Products by Organic Root Stimulator are excellent! You have to wash, condition, and maintain the proper nourishment to your scalp and hair. Our hair is prone to breakage, damage, and other hair faux pas.



Don't braid your hair too tight either because that will cause stress on your hair as well and cause damage. Don't use cheap hair or cheap products. Anything worth taking care of is worth kicking out a few extra bucks. Check out your local beauty supply store as well as a reputable salon. Good luck, dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment