Friday, November 13, 2009

I need help with my hair. PLEASE! ):?

I have African American Hair and I really want natural curly hair. I have in braids right now but there extensions, and i have really short hair but when i wash it its curly, Im planning on putting in Human Hair extensions to make it longer and I am planning on going to a salon called "Regis Salon". I just need to know what I am supposed to tell the hairdresser to do because shes thinking of a relaxer in my hair but Ive heard that with African American hair a relaxer makes it straight and shes also thinking of a curling iron and I want that natural curl.



[ picture link down below of what I want]



I have till tuesday to tell her.. [ the hairdresser]



SO PLEASE HELP



LINKS:



http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b101/D...



http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b101/D...



I need help with my hair. PLEASE! ):?

you should have talked to her b4 your appointment and she would have look at your style you want and can tell you what you need. maybe you need to call her and ask her can you stop by with the photo and tell her about your hair. I'm also like you however my hair is long b/c I'm mixed with native American but its more African American texture than Native American . Do not relax it plz. i got to a hair place that does Natural hair style . i don't know where you live, but its a good thing to look into. i was also told that to much heat is not good for African American hair so , stay away from that if you can. i love that hair style and when I'm done grow my relaxer out i want it also .



GOOD LUCK



I need help with my hair. PLEASE! ):?

just show her the pictures. And let your hair grow out.



I need help with my hair. PLEASE! ):?

get a curling iron



I need help with my hair. PLEASE! ):?

show her those pics and she'll tell u what she can do



I need help with my hair. PLEASE! ):?

If your hair naturally curls up, then have the stylist cut your hair how you want it and apply some gel or some mousse. If when your hair dries it doesn't look curly anymore like it did when it was wet; then you might need to get a comb thru texturizer. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment