Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Shiny hair?

i color my hair alot but it's not in bad condition.



i usually use shampoo made for my hair color but at the moment ive just dyed it jet black.



i tried useing a searcj engine to find some color enhancing things (like blonde hair can use lemon juice and brown hair can use chesnut) but the only things i can find are for african american hair.



which won't work because i have very fine hair.



so does anyone have any tips?



or special shampoos?



oh and i can't use one of those shine treatments, the ones found in the hair dye section, because i JUST dyed it.



i mean really, its still wet.



Shiny hair?

well im mixed with asian and black so my hair is suwat fine, and all i do is grease my scalp, then put sum moisturizer in it, then put it in a ponytail, then put a scarf on my head to keep the moisture in my hair from rubbing on the pillow or something. then when i wake up and its dry i sratin it out with a bevelin iron.



Shiny hair?

you can use a semi permanent clear hair dye. it wont hurt your hair because there arent chemicals in it and it makes your hair SO shiny. id suggest waiting 3 days first without washing to let your hair color set in.



Shiny hair?

Pantene Midnight Expressions can be found at Walmart.



Shiny hair?

I recently died my hair a brown/black. I use Pantene Ice Shine shampoo, and Sleek %26amp; Smooth conditioner, works great!

No comments:

Post a Comment